1. To prepare and review plans for manpower reqirements of the company as per Advice of the management.
2. To maintain employment records and statistics.
3. To develop systems and procedures relating to personnel administration.
4. To arrange selection of candidate as per standard set by the Management and conduct test and interview from time to time for selection of employees.
5. To prepare induction plan and implementation the same for new recruits, promotes and for employees at job changes in consultation to execute the plans.
6. To prepare follow up plans for evaluating performance of the existing manpower and directly assists the General Manager to execute the plans.
7. To assist the General Manager to prepare placement program and manpower utilization.
8. To assits preparation of Job Description manual for the company.
9. To deal with attendance, Leave, Icrement/Reward, Compensation and Promotion cases of the employee under set rules within manageable interest and maintain direct contact with the Line Managers for smooth discharge of those functions.
10. To deal with the inter-department transfer and adjustment of existing manpower under advice of the General Manager.
11. To handle all types of disciplinary actions relating to personnel and maintain close and direct contact with the General Manager in dealing with the actions.
12. To plan, implement and monitor all types of policies, rules and regulations relating to personnel administrations
• Minimum S1
• Exceptional level of communication, organisation, attention to detail, and having astrong position and related educational background.
• Strong level of leadership, related departmental skills and knowledge, and information systems knowledge.
• Able to work in a team, good analytical, flexible, high motivation, good attitude, willing to learn
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Outgoing, pleasant personality, mature, energetic and passionate
- Umur -
- Min GPA -
- Min. Qualification S1/D4
- Min Experience Manager / Assistan Manager